Distance Learning Programs
CEs available for all programs; EMDRIA CEs available for most programs.
PC credit (towards PC Certification) for some programs.
These programs are co-sponsored by R. Cassidy Seminars.
- Treating Problem Behaviors. 11 CEs, 10 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- Child Trauma Handbook. 18 CEs, 12 EMDRIA CEs, PC Credit.
- EMDR Within A Phase Model of Trauma-Informed Treatment. 9 CEs, 9 EMDRIA CEs.
- EMDR In Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy. 7 CEs, 7 EMDRIA CEs.
- Progressive Counting Within A Phase Model of Trauma-Informed Treatment. 9 CEs, PC Credit.
- Grounding Techniques. 1 CE.
- Trauma Therapy Innovations. 3 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
- Grounding, Soothing and Skill Building via Telehealth. 3.5CEs.
- How to Get Discouraged Teens to Work Towards Their Goals. 3.5 CEs, 3 EMDRIA CEs.
- Integrating Creative Art Therapies and EMDR with Complex Clients. 12 CEs, 12 EMDRIA CEs.
Our research-supported treatment approach and training programs are user-friendly and apply to real-world clients.
"This program is vastly superior to any other CE course I have taken in my 33 years as a licensed therapist. The description of the step-by-step treatment approach is clear and includes many valuable specific examples. Ricky Greenwald is clearly a most excellent therapist, so well attuned to the [client's] problems... He also has a gift for teaching his well developed and effective treatment." -- participant comment