PC Group Consultation
via web-based video-conference
For PC-trained clinicians.
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, EST
This program will address:
- Participant questions.
- All taught interventions in the trauma-informed treatment approach.
- Technical issues within the PC protocol.
- Case consultation and problem-solving.
Who may attend: This event is for clinicians who have completed any TI/CTI distance learning program or 5+ day training program in which PC was taught. If you have a question re your eligibility, ask us.
Instructors: Ricky Greenwald, PsyD | Elizabeth Davis, LCAT | Cynthia Arnold, LCMHC | Rebecca Chapman, PsyD | Consultants In Training |
This group consultation series is provided via secure web-based video-conference. You can participate from the convenience of your own home or office -- all you need is a high-speed internet connection. Registration is good for four sessions.
Participants are encouraged to have a client session video ready to show (via your computer). The session should feature PC or another of the scripted Fairy Tale Model interventions.
Upcoming Group Consultation Days:
- November 20
- January 5
- March 2
- May 4
- July 6
Many more dates TBA
Registration is good for up to six sessions.
Individual Consultation in PC
Individual PC consultation is provided by TI & CTI Faculty who are TI & CTI-approved PC Consultants, who are qualified to support your application for PC Certification. We also have Consultant In Training who provide the same service at a lower fee.
PC Consultees must either:
- have previously attended one of Trauma Institute/Child Trauma Institute's multi-day training programs; or
- complete one of the following distance learning programs: EMDR Within A Phase Model of Trauma-Informed Treatment, Treating Problem Behaviors, or Child Trauma Handbook.
These serve as a foundation for our focus on the entire trauma therapy approach.
Note that our Consultants and Consultants In Training will ask to see your work, typically via video-taped sessions. This enables us to provide the highest quality consultation, as well as to endorse you for certification based on having actually seen your work.
Find the right Consultant for you: send a Consultation Request including
- what type of consultation you're looking for (PC)
- what types of clients you work with
- whether you prefer an accredited consultant @ $125/hr or a consultant in training @ $50/hr.
We offer a free Zoom interview with a consultant to help figure out the needs of anyone seeking consultation. The interview will be scheduled after we receive your Consultation Request.